Trust. The best in dent protection.
We know you've worked hard for your new investment, so don't let dents and dings detract from your vehicle's value and brilliant shine. The superior benefits
and service you receive from DentGuard will not only give you peace of mind, but will ensure your vehicle stays pristine.
The innovative Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) process works from behind your vehicle's panel to mold and shape the metal back to its original beauty. Our skilled technicians use unique, specialized tools to repair your vehicle's damaged area without the need for any painting, sanding or body fillers. So you can be out the door and on your way again in about the same time it would take to get an oil change - with no inconveniences.
With DentGuard, you'll never need to worry about another shopping cart or open car door again. And because a nationally ertified PDR technician performs every repair with a lifetime guarantee, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing each repair will last.
Choosing DentGuard" has advantages:
• Unlimited number of repairs.
• No deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses.
• Lifetime repair guarantee.
Hail damage coverage up to $1000."
1 Both new and pre-owned vehicles are eligible.
Coverage on Hail Damage
The additional benefit with PDR Feel confident knowing your vehicle is sheltered beneath the superior coverage provided by DentGuard. Enjoy quality PDR
protection for hail damage up to $1000.*
DentGuard covers dents and' dings on your vehicle's exterior surfaces. Repairs can be performed on dents and dings less than four inches in diameter on metal panels where the paint has not been broken and the dent can be completely repaired using the PDR process (as determined by the field technician).
DentGuard does not cover any type of collision damage, sharp creases, large dents, environmental damage, rust/corrosion, surfaces where the paint has been damaged, or dents and dings on the roof panel when the vehicle has a sunroof or moonroof.
Excludes roof panels with sunroof or moonroof.
Many Coverage Terms
to Choose From:
y 12 months
Easy. Claims Process
Just follow these four simple steps:
1. When you get a dent or ding, call our toll-free Customer Service line and file your claim.
2. One of our 4,000 highly experienced, nationally certified PDR technicians will help you coordinate the most convenient appointment to fit
3. Our PDR technician will repair your vehicle quickly, easily and with no hassles.
4. Just inspect the repairs to ensure you are completely satisfied, sign off on them, and you're done! No deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses.